For Media Inquiries: contact Bond Technologies Inc. at (574) 327-6730
For more than a decade, the Bond Technologies team has been supplying FSW systems and serving customers throughout the world. Our designers have more than 80 years combined experience in the design and construction of FSW systems.
Our team is always happy to discuss this ever-evolving technology and the role Bond Technologies is privileged to play in advancing FSW technology for every industry.
Today, Bond Technologies is a world leader in supplying:
- FSW machines, and related tools, for welding steels and high temperature alloys
- Production multi-axis FSW systems for complex contour FSW
- Integrated high-speed data acquisition for quality assurance and control
- Using rugged mechanical design techniques, advanced controls and a deep understanding of the FSW process, Bond supports companies worldwide in research and production environments.
Bond Technologies in the News
- Bond Technologies Awarded Contract to Build Permanent Storage System for Spent Nuclear Fuel. Read more here.
- Kevin Colligan joins the Bond Technologies Team. Read more here.
- OSU announces RM15 Friction Stir Welder. Read more here.
- Purdue MEP ExporTech Program Graduates Three Companies in First Cohort. Read more here.
- Manufacturing Technology, Inc., establishes a working relationship with Bond Technologies, Inc. Read more here.
- Startup Company in Elkhart Scores Big Contract with Foreign Company (WSBT News). Read More here.
- Bond Technologies Innovates in Lightweighting and Welding – Lightweight Innovations. Read more here.