The BondStir T50
Temperature Data Collection for Friction Stir Welding.
The BondStir T50 is a temperature sensing system that serves as a tool holder for friction stir welding. When used on a milling machine, it measures and records pin tool temperature, an essential step in weld process development. When installed on a Bond Technologies Friction Stir Welder, the T50 can be used for automatic control of the process temperature.
Note: The BondStir T50 requires use of a thermocouple-equipped pin tool (sold separately)
BondStir T50 Features:
- Industrial duty telemetric transmitter
- Rechargeable quick-change battery with 24 hours of charge with a 50% duty cycle
- Unit can be shut off to preserve battery life
- K-type thermocouple with mini plug
- Accurate +/-3 Deg C, up to 600 Deg C
- Continuous data transmission rate of 30 Hz
- Analog output signal with 12 bit resolution
- 30 meter (100ft) data transmission range
- Fits standard CAT 50 taper tool holder
- Oil and coolant resistant
- High G (3000rpm) operation